Paper Blinds - A great idea for those who have not yet decided on the choice of tulle or curtains. Also, this element of decor will be a salvation for indoor plants that live on the windowsill. Look for the remains of old wallpaper in the bins, because they are lying around somewhere! To create such blinds suitable paper of the most colorful shades.
Blinds do it yourself
YOU WILL NEED
- lace or thick nylon thread
- textile hook-and-loop fastener
- Double-sided tape
- Measure the height of the window, add 30 centimeters to it and cut a strip of wallpaper of the desired size.
- Make striped blinds. Using a pencil and a ruler, make a mark on the wallpaper every 2-3 centimeters. Zagni the first line of the line. Using a pencil, carefully level the fold.
- Further, by analogy, fade the entire strip of wallpaper.
- With the help of sharp sewed, make a hole in the center of the bent web. Set fire to the edge of the synthetic thread, then thread it through the through hole in the paper.
- To make a beautiful fan in the lower part of the blinds, use the pieces of velcro.
If you like this original idea for home, share the article with friends!